I realise I've already declared my love for jewellery hooks, but I wanted to share another - more subtle - alternative...
After a recent bedroom move, I realised I didn't have an appropriate wall available, so I simply added hooks underneath the ledge of my IKEA HEMNES chest of 5 drawers. Jewellery sits neatly tucked away without making a big wall feature of it. Scroll down for my top reasons why I love this idea so much...
- Quick access when you're in a rush in the mornings
- Subtle storage that doesn't require holes in your wall
- A pretty feature to your plain furniture
- All your treasures are displayed, so you don't forget what you have
- Your jewellery can move around with your furniture, without being restricted to a wall
- NO TANGLES!
If you love jewellery storage ideas, take a look at this top tip for stacking rings.