1. Leaf cushion in Crewel fabric, £90.36/m.
2. French ticking linen fabric, £45/m.
3. Decorative shells, £1.99.
4. Hurricane lantern vase, £22.
5. Stripe rug, £378.
6. Ottoman, £213.99.
7. Gold tray, £30.
8. Cream sofa, £649.
9. Artificial hydrangea, £30.
10. Decorative conch shell, £5.45.
John Lewis is a great place to start if you love this Hamptons-meets-Paris look. Here are some of my favourite pieces:
Diane Keaton plays dramatist Erica Barry who loves strolling along the beach collecting white pebbles for her Hampton home in between script writing. She adores all things French so styles her home by combining nautical accents with crisp white French classics. Everything's stylish and in order - until ultimate bachelor Harry (Jack Nicholson) turns up, has a heart attack in her home and is sofa-bound. It's a hilarious love story with amazing decor: a classic Nancy Meyers flick.
The soundtrack makes the best Sunday morning kitchen music.
Best enjoyed with a coffee and croissant.