1. Elf. As a salute to Buddy's passion for sugar and respect for the 'world's best cup of coffee', rustle up some gingerbread lattes and combine with cotton candy cupcakes.
2. Home Alone. Truly embrace this John Hughes classic with Fuller-inspired Pepsi and takeaway pizza (but try not to get into a fight if all the plain cheese has gone...).
3. Love Actually. Join Colin Frissell for a Budweiser in Wisconsin as all his dreams come true, while nibbling on a biscuit with the Prime Minister.
4. The Muppet Christmas Carol. Beat away Ebenezer Scrooge's frostiness with some warming mulled wine and brownies fresh out the oven (complete with strawberry santa hats - of course).
5. The Grinch. Add a sour note to Christmas like the Grinch with a whisky sour and sour apple jelly bellys.
6. Father Christmas. Put your feet up with Raymond Briggs's much-loved grumpy Santa with a 'blooming' British cuppa and Christmas pud.
7. The Holiday. Welcome in the New Year with Iris, Amanda and fellas at the end of this festive Nancy Meyers flick with fizz and canapés.
8. The Family Stone. Get drunk with Meredith on Dos Equis as she retreats to O'Malleys after a heated debate with the Stone family. - Then make it up to them with homemade strata (best enjoyed on a plate rather than the floor...).
Why not try some of these ideas during your next Christmas movie night? It's all about the little elevations to everyday homelife that makes things that little bit more special.
For more ScreenStyle inspiration, find out how to get Kate Winslet's country cottage
living room look from 'The Holiday'.