There are two types of people nowadays - those that watch Game of Thrones and those that don't. This HBO drama / adventure / fantasy is exactly what its title implies: a game of thrones - various Houses competing for the iron throne, owned by the monarchy who rules the seven kingdoms. It's gruesome, sexy and epic - all the ingredients for the perfect couch switch-off after a busy day.
Rather than detail the synopsis (as chances are you've seen it) I've decided to round up my top 10 characters (because, why not!?):
1. Jon Snow. The best leader (plus he's pretty).
2. Tormund. The second best leader, plus he's taken a shine to...
3. Brienne of Tarth. Strong but kind.
4. Tyrion Lannister. The most un-Lannister Lannister. Plus he'd make a great drinking buddy.
5. Daenerys Targaryen. Girl power. (That, and she owns DRAGONS.)
6. Hodor. The most faithful friend. (Can you believe you can now buy a Hodor doorstop?!)
7. Bronn. Because it's Jerome Flynn - but hardcore.
8. Olenna Tyrell. Because there needs to be more headstrong grandmothers on TV.
9. Sansa Stark. Not a fan at first but now loving her determination to bring back the Starks.
10. Ghost, Jon Snow's direwolf. Faithful, always. I want one.
For those who haven't seen Game of Thrones, here's a trailer for the first series to give you an idea of just how awesome it is:
Who's your favourite Game of Thrones character? Or do you have a different TV series to switch off to in the evening? Let me know below...